For larger groups, we offer private CPR training at your location for no extra charge.
For groups of six (6) or more participants, we can also provide on-site CPR and/or First Aid training at your facility. We will provide all the training materials (manikins, AED trainer, videos, CPR cards, etc.). The only requirement we have of you is to provide ample seating and space to accommodate our projector for showing training videos.
Please contact Cheryl Smith directly (see contact info below) to schedule an on-site group class at your location or to register for a class as an individual at our location, please click here.
If you would like to schedule a group training class at your location, email Cheryl at email@example.com, call 865-548-1500, or complete the form below.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Sevierville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!