We Make CPR Easy!
Our mission is saving lives! We continuously strive to be the best CPR Provider in the region by offering quality training that is engaging, convenient and fun for everyone. To help make CPR easy, CPR Choice offers:
- Convenient Locations– CPR Choice prides itself on offering classes all over the Knoxville and surrounding counties. We offer classroom training at our Knoxville Training Center, as well as classes in the following areas:
- Lenoir City
- Oak Ridge
We also offer on-site training. Gather a group of 8 or more and we’ll come to you. We can accommodate any size group and we have worked with some of the largest companies in Knoxville.
- Flexible Schedules– We offer classes consistently all over Knoxville and the surrounding counties. Our Knoxville Training Center schedules classes each week & offers weekend options too. We can also accommodate any last minute training needs. With our organizational structure, we can offer classes for any shifts for your employees and/or businesses.
- State of the Art Equipment– Our modern and up-to-date equipment offer students hands on training with life-like manikins to provide visual feedback regarding compression depths and speed. We have over 50 manikins in inventory, offering all our students an opportunity to have practical experience
- Wide Variety of classes– Our classes include:
- Basic Life Support BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver ® CPR AED
- Heartsaver ® First Aid CPR AED
- Heartsaver ® Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid
- Family & Friends ® CPR
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Skills Check
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Challenge
- Online Training (Blended Learning)
- ASHI Emergency Oxygen Administration
Starting July 2015, we will also be adding ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) and PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) to our curriculum. Continue to check our website for new class offerings, www.cprchoice.com.
- We make it FUN! We deliver quality training with the most experienced instructors in the area, boasting a combined 85 years’ experience in CPR and safety training. Our staff members are passionate about their job and incorporates their real-life training knowledge into the class room offering a fun, engaging and informative experience.
Visit our website www.CPRChoice.com to learn more about our locations, classes and our team! We would love to see YOU in a CPR class soon!
Leave a reply