Travis is involved in all aspects of the business with a primary focus of web development and marketing. He has worked on numerous large-scale web sites in fitness, lifestyle, and health and wellness fields for over 17 years.
He provides technology support and maintains related websites for CPR Choice. He feels that CPR is a skill that everyone should be familiar with because you never know when you will need it. Travis is certified in Basic Life Support CPR and First Aid by the American Heart Association. He enjoys the great outdoors, reading good books, and spending time with his family.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!