Kristy Pilant joined CPR Choice during the company’s early expansion, compelled by a strong desire to help the community after stepping out of a successful career in corporate HR/Training. Her background includes a unique combination of medical training and adult education that makes her CPR instruction engaging, informative, and fun.
In 2013 Kristy was promoted to Training Director for CPR Choice, Tennessee. In this role she helps train new instructors and makes sure all training is up to date and compliant with changing requirements. Kristy’s commitment to providing high level customer service and assistance with strategic planning, makes her an instrumental part of the CPR Choice team..
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!