Jade has been an instructor with the American Heart Association for three years, teaching Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers and Heartsaver classes. Jade has a background in training and is passionate about training her community on all of the materials they would need in order to provide the best opportunity for survival to someone in a medical emergency. She is also passionate in making the classroom environment fun and engaging.
In her spare time, Jade enjoys hiking in the Smoky Mountains, spending time outdoors, and spending time with friends and family.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!