Heather has recently become a certified fire fighter. She is currently working for the local fire department. She also recently became a certified lifeguard instructor. She has been instructing safety skills and life guarding courses for over 13 years. In the past she has held instructor certifications from both American Red Cross and Ellis.
She currently is an instructor through American Heart Association and the American Safety and Health Institute; teaching Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers & all of the Heartsaver courses. After several years of lifeguarding and watching CPR save lives, she is passionate about teaching it to others. She is also currently a certified YMCA instructor and completed training to become a firefighter in December, 2014. In her free time she is on a women’s football team, Knoxville Lightning and plays softball.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!