Cheryl has been helping men and women from a variety of professions learn the lifesaving techniques of CPR for over twelve years. Her participants include healthcare providers, educators, students, city officials and many others. She is a certified instructor for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR and First Aid by the American Heart Association. She is also an instructor trainer and Training Center faculty for the AHA. Cheryl is certified to teach courses for the American Red Cross (ARC) and is also training site director for the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI).
Cheryl graduated from Boise State University with her B.S. in Health Science and completed her M.B.A. from Lincoln Memorial University in 2007. She is the past President for East Tennessee Healthcare Executive Affiliation and currently a member of Blount Young Leadership Development (BYLD) and the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce. She also enjoys teaching Zumba, reading, and traveling with her husband and their two children.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!