Alex is from Redondo Beach California, where he spent six years as a head lifeguard and Jr. lifeguard instructor. He is a certified First Responder and plans to attend EMT school at Roane State Community College in the Fall of 2015. Alex is an AHA Basic Life Support instructor and Heartsaver CPR instructor. He is also a certified instructor with the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI). He enjoys teaching first aid and being able to use experience as a first responder in the classroom.
Alex is also a personal trainer and youth speed & agility specialist at a fitness center in Maryville, TN. In his off time he enjoys pursuing health and wellness as well as outdoor activities such as snowboarding and playing hockey.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!