AHA Heartsaver CPR AED
Heartsaver CPR/AED is for non-medical individuals and teaches basic CPR skills for Adult, Child, and Infants. You will also learn how to assist choking victims. This course is for anyone who needs a course completion card in Heartsaver CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory (OSHA) or other requirements.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Performing a head-tilt-chin lift
- Giving compressions and breaths
- Use of an AED
- How to respond to choking victims
- Construction workers
- Day care/Church nursery workers
- Industrial workers
- Warehouse staff
- Hotel/Hospitality staff
- Parents and grandparents
- Other non-medical individuals
Required Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook Included.