ASHI Emergency Oxygen Administration
This American Safety & Health Institute course will detail the following topics:
- How important emergency oxygen is to first aid
- The difference between oxygen for first aid and for medical care
- The components of an emergency oxygen system
- How to assemble an emergency oxygen system
- How to handle emergecy oxygen safely
- How to maintain an emergency oxygen system
- When and how to administer emergency oxygen
This course is designed individuals who do not work in the healthcare field but are required or desire proper training in the first aid use of emergency oxygen, including emergency response teams in business and industry.
This class is offered by request only. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 865-548-1500 for more info.