Welcome to the Knoxville Area CPR, First Aid and Medical/Safety Training Calendar. Our classes tend to fill up and sell out during peak times of the year, so be sure to register early.
Please click on the class type and date that meets your needs below for more information and to register for a class. We offer a number of available dates, times, and venues for your convenience. You may advance the calendar to the date range you need using the arrows to find your desired CPR or other safety training class.
If you have any questions, please contact us: 865-548-1500 or email: email@example.com. Thanks.
Click the event listed on the date above to register for the CPR/AED, First Aid or other safety class you’re interested in and view details for that class. You must complete the registration form to register and reserve your spot in class!
You may also call 865-548-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. We’ll make sure you get the CPR Class you need!
To view a text listing of all Knoxville area upcoming CPR and Safety training events, click here!
This is the Knoxville Area CPR, First Aid and Medical/Safety Training Calendar. For your convenience, we have four locations in the Knoxville (with another location opening soon) and two locations in the Maryville area.
- For the Tri-Cities Area CPR Calendar (Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City), Click Here.
- Also, we now offer CPR classes in Sevierville and Pigeon Forge – For the Smoky Mountain Area CPR Calendar, Click Here.
Please check this calendar above for our up to date schedule and select the class, location, and time that best suits your needs. CPR cards are received at class. See you there!
Group CPR Training On-Site is also available at your location or ours. Check our Group CPR Training page for details.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
CPR Choice serves Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Farragut, Oakridge, Lenoir City, Sevierville CPR, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame!