Knoxville Knows CPR 2016
Knoxville Knows CPR
June 5th from 2-5 PM
In Celebration of National CPR & AED Awareness Week, CPR Choice is hosting its 2nd annual KNOXVILLE KNOWS CPR. This free community event will be held Sunday, June 5th from 2-5 PM at the National Fitness Center Signature Club.
Heart disease is the No. 1 cause of death in the world… claiming more lives than all forms of cancer combined. Early recognition and CPR are crucial for survival. Learn CPR and how to prevent these deaths. We will have free activities for the entire family. You may visit one of our information stations around the gym.
- Learn Hands-Only CPR
- Healthy Eats for a Strong Heart Beat
- Free Blood Pressure Checks
- Family Fun (bounce house, face painting, hula hoop contest, baloon animals)
- Exercise-for the health of it
- Learn to use an AED (automated external defibrillator)
- American Heart Association (giving out info regarding heart attack & stroke)
Please join CPR Choice, National Fitness Centers, and the Knoxville American Heart Association for this awesome FREE family event! Learn CPR–Save Lives! #KnoxvilleKnowsCPR