Need CPR for Your College Program?
We are proud to offer CPR, First-Aid, AED, and Medical Training to meet your vocational/prerequisite or continuing education requirements.
CPR Choice in the East TN Knoxville area offers a variety of AHA CPR and First Aid classes to satisfy certification and training requirements for college/university programs. Get your CPR card same day!
If you are attending one of the following Knoxville Area Colleges and Universities, we can provide the proper BLS for Healthcare Providers, Heartsaver CPR AED, or Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED training for your program:
- The University of Tennessee (UTK)
- Pellissippi State Community College
- Johnson University (formerly Johnson Bible College)
- South College (formerly Knoxville Business College)
- Knoxville College
- ITT Technical Institute
- King University
- Lincoln Memorial University
- Duncan School of Law
- National College of Business & Technology
- Roane State Community College
- Strayer University
- Tennessee Wesleyan College
- Tusculum College
- Virginia College
- Huntington College of Health Sciences
- Maryville College
- et al.
Thanks for choosing CPR Choice. The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to the Knoxville Area Since 2005
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the Eastern Tennessee, Knoxville, Oakridge, Sevierville, Lenoir City, and Maryville areas including counties: Knox, Blount, Loudon, Monroe, and Sevier as well as Tri-Cities area including Kingsport, Bristol, Johnson City, and Morristown. CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame! Get Certified today, you may save a life.